The A100 is a fully certified EU Inland-water way Class A transeiver. The A100 is ideal for Inland vessels looking for a robust, small and integrated AIS Class A that is easy to install and use.
The A100 is a fully integrated Class A transceiver with a hi-visibility black and white screen which displays a full range of AIS functionality such as CPA, collision alarms, vessel lists, text messaging, AtoN display and SART & MOB alerts. It can be connected to multiple bridge systems such as ECDIS and other display systems and incorporates a convenient front panel mounted pilot connection port.
The A100 is designed to operate continuously without maintenance for years and is supported by em-trak’s global three year warranty.
If you are looking for the toughest, most reliable Class A on the market, compatible with all your navigation applications, with super low power consumption and high performance you can trust the world’s best selling AIS Class A – the em-trak A100.
A100 - AIS Class A EU Inland certified with fully integrated display.
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Certified for Inland-water way use
- Receives and decodes all AIS transmissions.
- Integrated pilot port on front of unit.
- Robust – water, shock and vibration resistant.
- Ultra-low power consumption.
- Integrated clear-view black and white screen with dual text and graphic display.
- Silent Mode – unit stops transmitting but continues to receive.
- NMEA0183 data connectivity for connection to ECDIS and any other display or navigation system – includes systems networking router for installation convenience.