The AIS Class B B330 is a small robust, fully integrated IP67 ruggedized (weather and waterproof) Class B with WiFi and integrated GPS antenna.
The B330 is an internationally certified AIS Class B transceiver that offers a unique combination of toughness, performance and functionality. It supports easy integration to any chartplotter or PC using its NMEA2000 or NMEA0183 ports.
The WiFi feature adds the ability for devices such as iPads or other mobile devices to connect wirelessly to the B330 and receive AIS, GPS and multiplexed NMEA data for use in mobile apps such as iNavX, iSailor and more.
B330 -Standard AIS Class B. Waterproof. WiFi. Integrated GPS antenna. USCG Cert
- Fully certified AIS Class B
- Waterproof – IP67 certified
- Shock and vibration proof
- Low power consumption
- Integrated high performance GPS antenna
- Silent mode feature
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 ensures plug and play compatibility with all modern display systems